Friday, March 11, 2016

La Cueva del Indio, art journal

I was at the postal office this week and found a copy of their philatelic magazine. While browsing I found a new stamp from my island. What a happy surprise!
Of course I asked for it and they had it so  I bought it for my collection!
And of course I cut up the catalog for my art journal! Which leads me to the sketch challenge at Scrap Africa 
So here's my entry



Here's the real scenery that inspired the stamp!
The Atlantic Ocean in The North Shore of Puerto Rico is a brave and impressive thing to see. Watching the shore break puts a spell on you!
This is Cueva del Indio in the town of Arecibo!
I created a    Snapguide  so you can see my process
And here's the sketch that inspired my spread

3 comments:

  1. Very nice and creative interpretation of our sketch. I love those colours! Thank you for playing with SCrapAfrica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page!!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journal pages are amazing! I really love the colouring and one can surely see the inspiration from the photo! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete