Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hello Summer


Well pretty exciting day as I discover I can blog from my phone, LOL!!! The app is pretty cool, thank you blogger!
Ok on to business as I Will share a lot!
Here's my entry for this months sketch at 
I absolutely fell in love with these two pieces of chipboard and had to have them together!  
Prepping them was a lot of fun too as you can see!
There's gold and there's a pretty coral color inspired by the gorgeous accents on Authentiques paper!
Can you see why I left my photo outside the circle? Absolutely beautiful crystal clear waters in the Caribbean I tell you!


And the "petite diction" for the seaside paper line complimented everything so well!
Here's the sketch in case you want to play too!
Thanks for stopping by!
Milagros

4 comments:

  1. Wow! SO awesome, my friend! I absolutely love your mixed media approach to design! And you are rocking this chipboard, I tell you what! So fun to see how you've used this Authentique line, too! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely page Milagros, and so full of summery goodness. Love the treatment of the chippies and especially all the gold
    that seems to be such a hot trend at the moment! Thanks for playing along with the Blue Fern Sketch challenge! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect :) , fresh und full of summer Milagros! I need that bloggerapp too , forget to add all the time. Thanks for playing with our Blue Fern Studios Sketch Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE how you have altered the chipboard pieces for your layout!. Beautiful! So glad you joined us at Blue Fern Studios for our July sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete