Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Art Journal Entry, Typography

Hi everybody, here I am with another journal entry, Mixed Media Place has a typography challenge and it's a great exercise in using your alphas, old stickers, new chipboard, old chipboard, calligraphy
Here's my fun exercise

 I wanted to work with a palette of subdues greens and blues and then make a bold statement in gold, I also wanted my word to come from a pile of alphas
I finally got my hands on the fab white crackle gesso from Finnabair

this lace stencil from TCR had me sighing from first sight

old stickers

chipboard with the Bloom Spark stencil and whipped spackle

after a gold bath...




 








Hope you make some time to play too!
Milagros

4 comments:

  1. Espectacular!!awesome and inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page with a heartwarming sentiment! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and delightful! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place Gym!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work! Thank you for joining our challenge at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete