Friday, July 18, 2014

Jamie Dougherty Gardenia Bloom Stencil Tutorial Part 2

News flash: the project won the Mou Saha challenge over at Faber Castell!!!!!

Hi everyone! I've been busy creating and I will be sharing today what to do with those glorious flowers on the stencil! Last Summer I shared with you a tutorial on different techniques using gelatos that can help you today, we will revisit some and try some new ones as well.  I am taking Mou Saha's challenge on the Design Memory craft blog!  For me it was using chalkboard paint on fabric and then being able to paint in it with my Pitt Pastels in it! So here we go!
Please open the photos so you can be able to read all the steps!  For this Project I used the muslins bags from SRM Press! And I tried to photograph my pitt pastels, gelatos, big brushes and watercolor pencils so you can see the colors I used!












No comments:

Post a Comment